The Americans, in partnership with the Alzheimer’s Association and Ray Poland & Sons, will host their annual Alzheimer’s Awareness Night on Saturday, October 6. The game brings awareness and raises funds for the Inland Northwest Chapter of the Alzheimer’s Association.
Watch the Ams take on the Medicine Hat Tigers and support a great cause. Buy your tickets at the Toyota Center Box Office or online here from Ticketmaster.
Alzheimer’s Awareness Night details:
- Giveaway: Fidget Spinners, quantities limited.
- Purchase Alzheimer’s Awareness Night t-shirts behind section ‘X’. T-shirts have been donated by Sunwest Sportswear. They are available for a suggested donation of ten dollars.
- Bid on a variety items, including autographed Americans memorabilia, at a silent auction benefiting the Alzheimer’s Association behind section “J’.
- There will be a pregame ceremony to recognize individuals affected by Alzheimer’s disease.
- Post-game autograph session, presented by Gesa with Connor Bouchard