Thank you for your interest in working for the Tri-City Americans. See below for a list of current job/internship openings with the Tri-City Americans:
Ticket Sales Representative – Tri-City Americans (Kennewick, WA)
The Tri-City Americans Hockey Team is seeking a ticket sales executive who is enthusiastic about selling sports entertainment. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, coachable, passionate, and a team player who will be selling various ticket packages.
Sales will be achieved through cold calls, appointments, and in-arena tours. Previous selling experience is preferred, but not essential. Strong communication and excellent customer service skills are required to be successful in this role.
The right candidate will complete a 3 month development program that includes training, mentorship and coaching.
- Produce 50+ outbound calls daily
- Develop new leads through cold calling, networking events, community events, utilization of CRM system, and referrals from current customers
- Meet and exceed established weekly and monthly sales goals
- Game Day duties as assigned (visit clients, work sales table, etc.)
- Must be able to work flexible hours
- Proactively create opportunities for new business with existing customers
- Strong desire to be an industry sales leader
- Extraverted and social, well-spoken and comfortable meeting new people and potential clients
- Aggressive, competitive and self-confident
- Comfortable on the phone
- Strong communication and computer skills
- Detail-oriented, organized and ability to multi-task
- One year of prior sales experience is encouraged
- Full-Time position + Commission
- Paid time-off
- Dental benefits, Gym Membership and free golf
Please submit your resume with the title, “Ticket Sales Representative” in the subject line and clearly outline how you will meet our requirements.
Send to: email@example.com
No phone calls
Seasonal Internships – Tri-City Americans (Kennewick, WA)
The Tri-City Americans are currently looking to fill positions in the following areas…Game Day Internships, Ticketing and Promotions Internships and Administrative Internships. The selected candidate(s) will gain valuable experience working in a hands-on role in the sports entertainment industry.
If you are interested in applying for an Americans internship, download and compelte the Tri-City Americans Internship Application (PDF). Once completed, you can either:
- E-mail the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail it to Tri-City Americans, 7000 W. Grandridge Blvd., Kennewick, WA 99336
- Drop it off at the Americans’ corporate office, located inside the Toyota Center
Application review will reviewed and accepted based on current needs and continue until the position has been filled. No phone calls please. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly.