Thank you for your interest in working for the Tri-City Americans. See below for a list of current job/internship openings with the Tri-City Americans:
Ticket Sales Executive
The Tri-City Americans Hockey Team is seeking a ticket sales executive who is enthusiastic about selling sports entertainment. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, coachable, passionate, and a team player who will be selling various ticket packages.
Sales will be achieved through cold calls, appointments, and in-arena tours. Previous selling experience is preferred, but not essential. Strong communication and excellent customer service skills are required to be successful in this role.
The right candidate will complete a 3 month development program that includes training, mentorship and coaching.
- Produce 50+ outbound calls daily
- Develop new leads through cold calling, networking events, community events, utilization of CRM system, and referrals from current customers
- Meet and exceed established weekly and monthly sales goals
- Game Day duties as assigned (visit clients, work sales table, etc.)
- Must be able to work flexible hours
- Proactively create opportunities for new business with existing customers
- Strong desire to be an industry sales leader
- Extraverted and social, well-spoken and comfortable meeting new people and potential clients
- Aggressive, competitive and self-confident
- Comfortable on the phone
- Strong communication and computer skills
- Detail-oriented, organized and ability to multi-task
- One year of prior sales experience is encouraged
- Full-Time position + Commission
- Paid time-off
- Dental benefits, Gym Membership and free golf
Please submit your resume with the title, “Ticket Sales Representative” in the subject line and clearly outline how you will meet our requirements.
Send to: email@example.com
No phone calls
Game Day Internship Program
Gain experience while helping the Americans out with their game day experience through the Americans Game Day Internship Program! Check out the the brochure below for all of the information. You can fill out the survey below to apply, or print off the PDF application and bring into the Americans office.