As the Tri-Cities region faces the uncertainty of the COVID-19 pandemic, many local organizations and community members are seeking innovative approaches to help mitigate the adverse economic impacts and to help those in need. Now, more than ever, it is critical to support the community we have built – from small businesses and independent artists, to those who are working daily to combat the virus.
Our immediate response to help our fellow community members is of utmost importance. By providing meals, supporting local businesses, and donating money or resources, we can ensure the Tri-Cities region will make it through this adverse time stronger than ever. Organizations have been identified who are already on the ground and able to deploy resources quickly.
Please join us by donating to one of the organizations listed. Each of us plays an important role during this time and every dollar matters.
Below is a list of links to local organizations helping our community during the COVID-19 pandemic. More information on these causes and ways you can help are available on the All in Tri-Cities website – check it out here.
- Get More Food to our Local Food Banks through Second Harvest – Donate
- Support Local Food Pantries through the United Way – Donate
- Provide Meals to Homebound Seniors through Senior Life Resources – Donate
FAMILIES & CHILDREN
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Benton and Franklin Counties – Donate
- YMCA of Greater Tri-Cities – Donate
- Communities In Schools of Benton-Franklin – Donate
SMALL BUSINESS & ARTS COMMUNITY
MORE WAYS TO GO ALL IN