KENNEWICK, WA – The Western Hockey League announced today that the 2019-20 regular season will not resume due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. All five remaining Tri-City Americans games, including four home games, have been cancelled.
The health and safety of our fans, staff, and players is our top priority and we fully support the WHL’s decision.
Tri-City Americans staff will be in further contact with our business partners, season ticket members, and other affected parties with additional information soon.
Our ticketing department will work with fans on obtaining credits and refunds for previously purchased tickets.
- Season ticket holders will be contacted by a ticket representative with several options to compensate them for the four games not played.
- Individuals with remaining flex pack vouchers will be credited to use those vouchers for the 2020-21 season. Vouchers from the 2019-20 season must be turned in to the Americans office by July 31st, 2020 to receive credit.
- Single-game tickets purchased through Ticketmaster will be automatically refunded by Ticketmaster in 3-5 business days. You will receive an email notifying you that your refund is being processed.
- Single-game tickets purchased at the Toyota Center Box Office must be brought back to the Box Office to receive a refund. (Please note, the Box Office is closed through March 31st.)
- Individuals that purchased group tickets or tickets off a link provided by the Americans office will be contacted by an Americans ticket representative.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during this unprecedented time.
Due to a high-volume of calls, we ask that you email us at email@example.com with further questions or concerns.