Kennewick, Wash. – In compliance with an updated mandate from Washington state, all fans age 12 and over attending Americans games will be required to provide proof of vaccination or proof of a negative COVID-19 test, taken in the 72 hours before the game.
The state mandate takes effect on November 15 for all indoor events with crowds of 1,000 people or larger. The details for accepted proof of vaccination and negative test results are outlined below.
Acceptable Proof of Full Vaccination Against COVID-19. Where required above, individuals attending a Large Event must provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 by presenting the original, a copy, or a photo of one of the following:
- A CDC COVID-19 Vaccine Record Card.
- Documentation of vaccination from a health care provider or electronic health record.
- A state immunization information system record. For individuals vaccinated in Washington, this may include a Certificate of COVID-19 Vaccination or QR code from MyIRMobile (https://myirmobile.com), a Washington Department of Health partner website for immunization records; or
- For an individual who was vaccinated outside of the United States, a reasonable equivalent of any of the above.
Personal attestation is not an acceptable form of proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Additional proof of an individual’s identity, such as a driver’s license, is not required under this Order.
Negative COVID-19 Test
Acceptable Proof of a Negative COVID-19 Test Result. Where required above, individuals attending a Large Event must provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test result by presenting the original, a copy, or a photo of a document or other communication from the test provider or laboratory that shows:
- The first and last names of the individual tested.
- The type of test performed (must be molecular or antigen).
- The date the specimen was collected (must be within the 72 hours preceding the individual’s participation in or attendance at the Large Event); and
- A negative result.
Personal attestation is not an acceptable form of proof of a negative COVID-19 test result. Additional proof of an individual’s identity, such as a driver’s license, is not required under this Order.
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
The Ams will return to the Toyota Center on November 26 to take on the Vancouver Giants. Single game tickets can be purchased at the Toyota Center Box Office or online from Ticketmaster here. For information on how you can build your own ticket package and save with Americans Flex Packs, click here!